Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Tennis season is over...

    Well, the tennis season is over....so now I should have some time to catch up on some things....quilting, piecing, and getting my blog up to date.  I have so many new siggies, I am going to post...soon!  This has been so much fun getting different ones for so many of you all across the world!  I have also been combining my siggy lists to make sure I have not forgotten to send one that has been sent to me.
     I also have a new picture of my quilt I won a blue ribbon for at the quilt show here in Brownwood.  It was a block of the month quilt and I enlarged it to fit my bed.  I will be posting it soon.
    I am finishing a t-shirt quilt now and then I am going to get back to work on my civil war block of the month with Barbara Brackman.  I have fallen behind....Seems like I have so many things to do and just not enough time.  But summer is coming... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment